The SPA (Shoulder Pad Attachment) helps protect and stabilize the shoulder post-injury and post-operatively.
- Cool: just an arm band, no chest vest
- Easy-to-use: arm cuff and straps attach directly to the shoulder pads (must have holes drilled), which remain attached when not used.
- Designed to protect against abduction, external rotation, and internal rotation
- Comfortable: nothing to poke or rub during play
- Five sizes for the perfect fit
- Multi-Directional protection strap as a custom option
They are designed for use by those in contact sports where shoulder pads are worn. Specifically, this device is ideal for the restriction of abduction and external rotation and symptoms or episodes of anterior and/or glenohumeral instability. In addition, the brace is effective for posterior instability by restricting the shoulder ROM (range of motion) and disallowing the positioning of the joint in angles that increase the odds of a posterior dislocation, subluxation, or glenohumeral instabilities.
Learn more about the top rated products for athletes here.