Burn Calories while relaxing in your Bed. Now you can enjoy all the benefits of an infrared sauna session in the convenience of your home.
The BodyPro Infrared Sauna Blankets increase the body’s thermal energy and promote a temporary increase in blood flow - so you sweat like you are working out, without working out. A 30-minute session in your portable sauna blanket will burn up to 600 calories— the perfect addition to a muscle recovery regiment after strenuous activity or on your days off from training. A 30-minute jog burns around 300 calories.
- Recommended treatment time is 30-60 minutes 3-4 sessions per week for optimal results. Rejuvenate and Detox in the comfort of your home. Avoid the hassle or expense of going to a spa or clinic.
What are the Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy?
- Promotes Healthy Lifestyle: Aside from detoxifying your body 7x more than traditional saunas by releasing heavy metals, radiation, and environmental toxins, this sauna blanket helps decrease cortisol and increase serotonin levels. In other terms, its goal is to help you get healthier physically and mentally.
- Pain Relief: The infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve aches and pains. In effect, the infrared sauna blanket soothes sore muscles and joints while increasing blood flow and circulation. Ideal for helping reduce menstrual cramps.
- Anti-aging and skin purification: Yes, glowing skin is one of your infrared sauna blanket benefits. The infrared wavelength is the most effective wavelength for healing the epidemic and dermis layers of the skin. This portable sauna blanket stimulates collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone for a natural glow.
- Weight loss: Studies have shown that the benefits of an infrared sauna session can burn upwards of 600 calories while relaxing! As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
- How do I clean my sauna blanket? Cleaning is easy. We recommend using an anti-bacterial wipe after every use. A homemade vinegar solution with tea tree, lavender, and/or thyme essential oil works great.
- Should I wrap myself in a towel to absorb the sweat inside the blanket? A towel may be too thick to wear inside the blanket, but it is still an option. We recommend a light barrier between you and the mat. We recommend comfortable, breathable clothing and socks.