The perfect solution for those wanting a low-impact, full-body workout, the CRS800 Recumbent Stepper allows the user to perform functional movement with minimal stress on lower body joints. The seated stepping motion utilizes a linked, linear motion enabling users to self-adjust the stroke length to accommodate their range-of motion capabilities. The smooth stepping action is complemented with oversized cushioned foot pedals, linked natural upper body motion with large cushioned multi-grip handles, and a step-through frame design for users with limited mobility.
CRS800 Recumbent Stepper Features:
- Adjustments: Self-adjusting linear step range from 1 to 12.5 inches and a seat with recline and fore/aft adjustment
- Comfort: High Density foam seat pads and cushioned multi-grip handles
- Ease of Access: Step-through frame design for users with limited mobility
- Heart Rate % Profile: There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program)
- Console Feedback: The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished
- Cooling Fans: Cooling fans are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes
- Speakers: Integrated for MP3 players
- Product Weight 258 lbs
- Product Dimensions 67" x 31.5" x 48"
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
- Heart Rate Contact & Telemetric, (Chest strap sold separately)
- Resistance Levels 20 Levels, Watt Range from 5 to 750