SportsArt T655MS Medical Line Treadmill
SportsArt rehab treadmills are designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy markets and come loaded with unique features, programs and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively.
- ECO-DRIVE™ motor uses 32% less energy than traditional motors while still delivering 5.0 HP of performance
- Equipped with medical/rehab specific features: a 3% decline to 15% incline range and reverse speed up to 3 MPH
- MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty
- Meets UL requirements for current leakage in medical settings
- Large 22” x 62” belt provides ample running space and is constructed from carbon-weave, low friction material
The SportsArt T655MS Medical Line Treadmill was designed especially for physical therapy and rehabilitation, the SportsArt Medical Line Treadmill features extra-long handrails for unrivalled support and security. Enjoy a seamless, reliable workout with the extra wide running belt, cushioned with patented MyFlex Plus technology designed to absorb up to 30% more shock than regular pavement. This medical treadmill comes with a wide range of functions to help users recover their full mobility including; 16 workout modes to target key areas and muscle groups. SportsArt T655M Medical Line Treadmill Features: 16 workout modes 9 feedback modes Long rails for extra support MyFlex Plus deck cushioning offers 30% more shock absorption Eco-Drive motor uses up to 32% less energy Sturdy medical handrails Optional wired controller Contact and telemetry heart rate monitor Dual USB device charging Self-lubricated multi-ply belt with carbon fibre weave Forward and reverse speed options SportsArt T655M Medical Line Treadmill Specifications: Overall weight: 170kg Dimensions: 87 x 38 x 57" Running surface 62 x 22" Incline range: -3% to 15% -3 to 12mph 5 HP AC Servo drive motor Maximum user weight: 170kg