RockTape DigitTape 2 Rolls 1" x 16.5'
RockTape is a high quality kinesiology tape that features a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. The aim of the tighter weave of the tape is that it is meant to increase the support provided to the muscles and joints. It is also a bit more elastic than other kinesiology tapes on the market with 180% stretch, a similar elasticity as skin which helps to promote full range of motion. RockTape is manufactured with a mixture of 97% organic cotton and 3% nylon while the adhesive is a hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive and contains no latex.
- Effective for the management of an extensive assortment of complications, not just athletic injuries
- Material stretches in 1 way and not the other
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon; uses no drugs
- No latex
- Ultra-Strong and Sticky
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
- Wear for up to 5 days
- 5-10 Applications per Roll
- Each Roll is 1"x16.4' (2.5cmx5m)