Whitehall's mobile athletic whirlpools are designed to treat and prevent sports-related injuries. The unit offers recuperative and healing therapy to athletes' extremities, hips, back, and shoulders.
Whitehall - Serving Athletes for over 75 Years: Preferred by athletes and trainers across the nation, Whitehall® Sports Whirlpools are ideal for helping athletes recover. Hydrotherapy whirlpools help treat and prevent sports-related injuries. Sports whirlpools are larger than other whirlpools to accommodate larger athletes. They are ideal for treating most of the body, including the upper and lower extremities, hips, back, and shoulders.
Sports Whirlpool Benefits
- Saves time: No special plumbing connection is required
- Use anywhere: Reversing turbines (standard) used to pump used water out of the tank and into the available sink/drain
- Convenient: Can be easily moved
- Smooth transport: Features heavy-duty locking casters
- Uses permanent plumbing connection
- Offers a direct connection to drain and water supply
- It comes standard with a high-capacity gravity drain
- 48" L x 20" W x 25" D, made of seamless welded construction, fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- The tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless steel rod. Tank bottom is a seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacteria buildup.
- Heavy Duty Swivel Casters support all mobile models with the rear pair of casters being lockable to stabilize the whirlpool during treatment.
- Spring balanced and lockable turbine raising and lowering device permits adjusting the desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area being treated.
- Turbine Assembly functions both as an agitator and emptying device. It is equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed 1/2 HP jet pump motor protected with an ABS plastic shell, automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime-sealed bearings.
- The thermometer has a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem insert into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
- All parts contacting the water are stainless steel, chrome-plated brass, or bronze
Drain option -SDP has a bottom drain, leading to a separate, concealed water evacuation pump. A hose is attached to the side of the unit to facilitate the evacuation.
Provide Whitehall Mobile Whirlpool (specify model number and options) with an 85-gallon capacity, 48" L x 20" W x 25" D. Whirlpool shall be fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel. Construction shall be seamless welded and exposed surfaces polished to a satin finish. The bottom of the tank shall be a seamless, rounded coved design to minimize bacteria buildup. Whirlpool shall have heavy-duty swivel casters with locking devices on the rear pair of casters. Provide a turbine assembly with a raising and lowering device, which functions both as an agitator and emptying device, permits adjustment of the desired height direction of water agitation, and can be locked into place. Turbine assembly shall be UL listed 1/2 HP jet pump motor with automatic thermal overload protector and lifetime-sealed bearings. Provide a thermometer with a stem retainer to prevent rattling when the whirlpool operates.