Never before has resistance training been so versatile, so simple, and inspiring. CLX Consecutive Loop Bands are breaking ground with the new latex-free, patent-pending CLX Consecutive Loops, delivering versatility and ease of use that may increase exercise compliance to improve patient outcomes. A FREE integrated CLX App provides a CLX-exclusive exercise library with unique support tools to enhance a program.
TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loop Bands Features
- The new, patent-pending rehab band features Easy Grip Loops™ for enhanced versatility in exercise band workouts.
- The band allows for open- and closed-hand exercises, simultaneous upper and lower bodywork, and no-hand maneuvers.
- Color-coded resistance levels follow the traditional TheraBand Trusted Progression from Beginner to Advanced.
- Improves patient compliance and outcomes.
- The best option for facilities and hospitals with a "no latex policy."
- Latex-Free CLX with no scent and no powder meet the needs of patients, practitioners, and personal users with latex allergies.
- The free integrated CLX App provides a vast library of unique support tools for your clients to download and use in conjunction with training.