Worn by professional and amateur athletes in all sports! Get Back In The Game.
Designed to stabilize, assist or restrict movement of the shoulder post-injury and post-operatively. The Donjoy Sully shoulder brace features on the outside; elastic straps that hook to the neoprene at any point, in any direction, and with any force you choose.
Ideal for Shoulder Stabilization. You can functionally stabilize, assist or restrict movement according to the specific needs of each athlete—the shoulder brace assists in stabilizing, aiding, or restricting the movement of the shoulder post-injury and post-operatively.
Your Sully shoulder brace comes complete with a highly adaptable, bifurcated neoprene strap and two additional 4" neoprene straps. On the inside, the perforated, breathable, rubber-like neoprene grips the skin, so the support moves with the athlete. It's as if the stabilization straps are attached directly to the body.
- The Sully Shoulder Brace provides shoulder immobilization and a controlled range of motion for anterior, multi-directional, inferior, and posterior instabilities, rotator cuff deceleration, shoulder AC separations, and muscle strains.
- Pulls the humerus posteriorly as it restricts external rotation and abduction
- Elastic straps attach with Velcro at any point, in any direction, and with any amount of force.
- The smooth, controlled assistance or restraint follows the natural movement of the muscles and joints.
- This product is available in black only.
|660087-001||Extra Small||34-40" Chest; 9-10.5" Bicep*|
|660087-002||Small||34 - 40" Chest; 11-13" Bicep*|
|660087-003||Medium||38 - 42" Chest; 13-15" Bicep*|
|660087-004||Large||42 - 46" Chest; 14-17" Bicep*|
45 - 51" Chest; 15-17" Bicep*
|11-0528||Sully AC Pad||
Initially ordered the wrong size online and called a few days later hoping to change sizes and spoke to an extremely nice lady who was able to change the size before my order shipped out
This is my daughter's second Sully Shoulder Brace. Unfortunately, she now wears one on each shoulder due to labrum surgeries. This is the only brace that gives her comfort while also giving extreme support. Thank you!