The PhysioLITE III is a therapeutic shockwave device that generates deep penetrating impulses into soft tissue. The pulse waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and has been found to help relieve pain and accelerate healing. The PhysioLITE III is ergonomic, lightweight, and has a simplified user interface for easily administered treatments. The hand control has three frequency settings (10Hz,15Hz, and 20Hz) and adjustable time. The PhysioLITE III offers multiple output intensities to accommodate many therapy protocols. This device can provide a wide range of pain management treatments. The PhysioLITE III is supplied with ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, instruction manual, quick start, guide, and a book of recommended therapy protocols.
Clinical grade shockwave therapy system induces an intracellular and extracellular reaction to assist in the healing and recovery of soft tissue. Shockwave technology theory works by a deep penetrating focused wave that activates cells, driving the formation of new cells that replace damaged tissues.
Shockwave therapy accelerates blood flow to the treated area and may induce vasodilation and angiogenesis, restoring and improving musculoskeletal tissue.
- Clinical Grade 60-185 mJ (1/5 bar) / 1-22 Hz
- Deep Penetrating Focused Shockwave
- Pain-Free Quick Treatment
Learn More - Read our Blog
PhysioLITE III Features
- Multiple frequency settings for mild or acute pain management
- Focused deep penetrating shockwaves
- The therapy treatment guide included over 25 therapy protocols
- Built-in timer
- Bright, intuitive control and display
- Rigid high-quality construction
- Clinical grade power output
- Selectable Hz
- Small, ergonomic design
- Easy to administer therapy
- One year warranty
What's in the Box
- Your PhysioLITE III unit comes with the device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, quick start guide, instruction manual, and therapy protocol.
10 Hz, 15 Hz, 20 Hz
Continuous Focused Acoustic Wave
Continuous / Pulsed
35 mJ / 1 bar
I tried one before this one that cost more. Returned it then did research and bought this one. It works great. I like this one