All New T4r provides a smooth and natural motion that delivers a low impact, inclusive, total-body cardiovascular and strengthening workout for virtually all users. Get a low impact workout with high impact results.
NuStep T4R Recumbent Cross Trainer 45000 Features:
- NEW StrideLock™ mechanism to lock arm handles and leg pedals when needed
- Engaging total-body workout.
- The smooth, natural movement is easy on the joints
- The display screen that's easy to read and use
- Sturdy grab ring and comfortable 360° swivel seat with arm supports
- Added stability with sturdy foot pedals
- Simple arm adjustments
- Battery-operated (4 AA batteries)
- Footprint 5’ x 2.25’W x 3.75’H (152 x 69 x 115 cm)
- Fits users from 4'6"– 6'4" (137– 193 cm)
- Accommodates users up to 400 lbs (181 kg)
- U.S. Patents: 6,042,518; 6,361,479; 6,666,799; and patents pending
Download Brochure: Click Here