- Size Chart
The Reaction WEB helps stabilize the knee and patella for walking, running, golf, hiking, tennis, soccer, volleyball, etc. The Reaction WEB is even worn by professional snowboarders, volleyball, football players, and the US Ski Team.
Orthopedic surgeons designed the Reaction Web Knee Brace for athletes. It is one of our best solutions to help with knee pain. It allows active individuals to stay moving despite having knee pain and can be worn for everyday activities, contact sports, or water sports.
This knee brace features an innovative webbing design much different than average sleeve-like braces. Its flexible webbed design paired together with flexible hinges work to provide stability for the knee by absorbing shock and off-loading weight away from the painful area so you can continue the activities you love. Best of all, it's breathable and comfortable.
DonJoy Reaction Web Benefits
- Innovative webbing absorbs shock and shifts weight to help alleviate knee pain.
- Open web design and mesh backing for breathability and comfort
- Dual-axis elastomeric web and hinge dynamically stabilize the patella on all sides
- Stays in place with adjustable Velcro straps at the top and bottom
- Allows active individuals to stay moving despite having knee pain
- It helps stabilize the knee and patella for walking, running, golf, hiking, tennis, soccer, volleyball, and more
- It can be used during contact sports or water sports
Features and Benefits:
Dynamic Support Webbing - Absorbs shock and shifts weight to help alleviate knee pain.
Superior Comfort - Open web design and mesh backing allow for breathability. Velcro straps on the top and bottom ensure the brace stays in place.
Lightweight - Constructed out of elastomer, a blend of neoprene-free rubber materials not made with natural rubber latex.
Complete Flexibility - The brace can be worn on the left or right leg and with or without the sleeve.
UNDERSLEEVE INCLUDED WITH EVERY BRACE
- The undersleeve is made of 85% nylon and 15% spandex and reduces friction or chaffing. The undersleeve is supposed to fit tightly, but if you'd prefer a larger undersleeve or need a replacement, you can purchase it separately.