Blood Flow Restriction Cuffs are a game-changer in rehabilitation and athletic training.
This listing is for accessories and parts only. Need to purchase a BFR cuff set? Click Here
These cuffs, also called "BFR Bands," can help you increase muscle strength, size, and endurance with even low loads. These benefits make BFR cuffs an ideal therapy for rehabilitation, performance, and everyday training.
BFR training was initially developed in the 1960s in Japan and is known as KAATSU training. It involves the application of a pneumatic cuff (tourniquet) proximally to the muscle being trained. Applied to either the upper or lower limb, the cuff is inflated to a specific pressure to obtain partial arterial and complete venous occlusion. Then the patient is asked to perform resistance exercises at a low intensity of 20-30% of 1 repetition max (1RM), with high repetitions per set (15-30) and short rest intervals between sets (30 seconds)
Curious about how Blood Flow Restriction Training works? Please read our blog post on blood flow restriction bands here.
- 2 Cuffs With Quick Release Valve for Upper Body (measures 3" x 10"-16")
- 2 Cuffs With Quick Release Valve for Lower Body (measures 4" x 10"-36")
- 1 Manual Pump with Tubing
- Carrying Case
- Make Workouts more effective: Boost muscle growth by 200-300% increases in the involved muscles with occlusion training.
- Easily Portable: Included a case, easy to carry and store.
- Easy to Use: They fit beginners to professionals with a practical and straightforward design.
- Use Lower weights: A load of 20% shows similar benefits to training at 70% of max, with no more significant health risk than traditional exercise.
- Made from Strong but Comfortable material: It won't slip up or roll down during exercise, and soft surfaces don't rub against your skin.
- Athletes from many different sports can benefit: From yoga to lifting to their at-home workout program; It Can be used in any situation where the goal is to increase muscle hypertrophy and strength.
- Multi-Benefits: Use for muscle growth, additional training, and to help avoid muscle wastage after injury. Blood flow restriction training