Dr. Kenzo Kase and Kinesio bring you the latest ReEvolution in Kinesio Tape with over 30 years of research and development. Advancements in technology have now enabled a ReEvolution that fulfills the original vision. From our original and now world-famous wave pattern design Kinesio has developed a new enhanced and patented Fingerprint [FP] technology, developed exclusively to meet the treatment needs of Kinesio professionals.
Kinesio Tex Gold FP Tape 2" x 103.3' Bulk Roll Features:
- Core properties remain for all Kinesio Tape specifications
- Brings Nano-touch™ stimulation to the epidermis and layers beneath
- Mimics gentle human touch yet provides a more effective hold
- The micro-grip™ deep set adhesive manufacturing process provides better grip and holds with a less adhesive surface area
- Higher grade cotton with more breathability
- New protected weave process for improved comfort
- Hypoallergenic and latex free for all patient populations
- Exclusively available to medical care professionals
The Kinesio Taping® Association recommends that you consult a CKTP (Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioner) before applying Kinesio® Tex Tape.
Sticks to skin well if you remember to apply pressure after putting in on and giving sufficient time for your body heat to help skin and tape form a secure bond.
Had meniscus tears and surgery. I placed tape on knees to take some press off as the therapist did in rehabilitation. I also supplemented with topical cream, arthritis drug and exercise pain has improved.
I was happy on how fast the package arrived. I will be ordering from them again for sure.