Combining a smooth linear stepping motion with the benefits of a total body workout in a comfortable seated position, the PhysioStep PRO is one of the most versatile rehabilitation products on the market. Whether in a cardiac rehab or physical therapy setting, the open walk-through design and step lock feature make entering the PhysioStep PRO safe and easy.
The PhysioStep PRO’s unique arm-to-leg motion allows users to exercise in various low-impact total body workouts. For focused rehabilitation, the user can isolate the unit’s operation to the left or right side. Those seeking a more intense total body workout strength training workout can use the PhysioStep Pro in a seated rowing or leg press motion. Simply by moving the PhysioStep PRO’s seat and handlebar lengths, the knee and hip flexion degree can be adjusted to fit specific patients’ needs. The further back the patient sits, the less flexion in their step. Finding the correct exercising position is critical to patients’ success, allowing them to perform rehabilitation exercises for a more extended period.
The all-new PhysioStep PRO Recumbent Stepper Cross Trainer is the newest addition to HCI Fitness’ commercial line of rehabilitation exercise equipment
PhysioStep Pro Recumbent Stepper Cross Trainer Features:
- Oversized 20” wide swivel seat making patient transfers on and off the unit less strenuous
- The swivel seat can easily slide off to accommodate patients in wheelchairs
- Large 9” color-coded console that displays all important workout information in a clear and easy-to-read format
- Low 6 WATT starting resistance and 16 levels of electronically controlled resistance make the PhysioStep PRO adaptable to all functional levels.
- Users can choose from 18 workout programs, including target, variable and constant workload programs.
The PhysioStep PRO recumbent stepper cross trainer is perfect for your active aging, fitness, wellness, and Long-Term Care needs, from rehabilitation to senior living. Using the USB Reporting function, workout data can be easily exported via USB for tracking patient goals in excel. The workout report records important totals, averages, and peaks of workout feedback, including WATTs and METs. Paired with the PhysioStep Stabilization Accessories Kit, patients can secure their legs, hands, and torso with optional bi-lateral leg stabilizers, grip gloves, and a retractable seat belt.