TheraBand CLX Loop Bands provide multiple unique grip options that enable open and closed hand grips, holding objects with resistance, no-grip-required exercises, and never before possible, such as simultaneous upper and lower body work. As use the TheraBand CLX with Easy Grip Loops, Occupational therapists, Physical therapists, and consumers, home use. The TheraBand CLX delivers unparalleled versatility and ease of use that may increase exercise compliance to improve patient outcomes. Thin Yellow CLX is the second of eight levels of resistance and excellent for rehabilitation or beginning an exercise program; they offer 3 lb. resistance and a 25% increase from the preceding color at 100% elongation and 4.3 lb. at 200%
- CLX Loop Bands, a patent-pending rehab band, features Easy Grip Loops™ for enhanced versatility in exercise band workouts.
- CLX Loop Bands a for open- and closed-hand exercises, simultaneous upper and lower bodywork, and no-hand maneuvers.
- Color-coded resistance levels follow the traditional TheraBand Trusted Progression from Beginner to Advanced.
- Free integrated CLX App provides a vast library of unique support tools for your clients to download and use in conjunction with training.
- Latex-free bands.
- Improves patient compliance and outcomes
I have only started using the bands. So far they are great. Cutting the bands myself is a bit scary. I wish there was more of a clear indication of where they should be cut as to not cut through a loop.