The most recent addition to the Thumper line of massagers. Conceptualized in partnership with a leading chiropractor professor from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, the Verve is ideal for treating entire kinetic chains of muscles.
The Verve is easy to use; grip it like you would a computer mouse, strap the flexible band across the back of your hand, and you are ready to unleash the power of its vibrational therapy. With a bit of practice, the use of the device and its effectiveness will become intuitive, as if the massager becomes an extension of your hand.
To maximize the effect of your massage and to minimize feedback onto your hand and wrist, glide or “heel” the Verve along the muscles you are massaging. Do so with the palm of your hand. Allow the percussive action of the massage head to do its work. Use your fingers to glide the device in the direction you want it to move. When you are ready to apply more pressure on a specific pressure point or muscle knot, transfer or “rock” the weight on your hand forward from your palm onto your fingers. This transfer of pressure will increase the massage strength on that particular point of the muscle.
Features & Benefits
- Weighing only 2 lbs. and fitting right into your hand, the Verve helps you reach even the smallest muscles in the tightest places, delivering a focused single-point massage.
- Variable speed control from 20-40 hertz that match your muscles’ natural healing frequency.
- 3 interchangeable massage heads let you customize your massage experience and achieve the best outcomes.
- Easy to clean; just wipe with damp cloth.
- Hand-manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product.
Note: THIS IS A NON-RETURNABLE PRODUCT
Fast Shipping Call us Today!