The Thumper Maxi Pro was initially designed for Chiropractors to use on patients for soft tissue work and warm-up muscles before an adjustment. Today the Thumper Maxi Pro Professional Massager is often used by physiotherapists, massage therapists, and athletic trainers to treat large muscle groups. It is a professional modality, so it is not recommended for home use or self-use.
Weighing 7 pounds (3.2 kg), it provides all the necessary pressure to provide a deep, intense, sensational massage. There is no need to add pressure; park it on the muscle area of choice and let it do its work. Thumper’s percussive energy penetrates through all fascial layers, providing the patient the good, healthy feeling of a head-to-toe professional massage.
Its eight massage spheres cover a large massage area, ideal for large muscle groups. Small spaces can be reached by tilting the Maxi Pro and using a single massage sphere. A full-body massage takes only 5-8 minutes.
Speed adjustment from 18 to 35 pulses per second and depth of massage adjustment on the pressure knob allows for complete customization for all treatment conditions. Maxi Pro is designed to direct 95% of its energy into the patient’s muscles, assuring virtually no feedback on the therapist’s hands. No need for oils or lotions. Thumper® works through clothing, providing flexibility in all clinical and professional environments.
- Patented Thumper® Action sends energy perpendicular to the tissue and penetrates through all fascial layers relieving muscular tension and fatigue.
- Anatomically designed massage spheres require no additional attachments—one device for the entire treatment of all muscle groups.
- Work smarter – a complete head-to-toe massage in 5-8 minutes. Save your hands and your body.
- Ergonomic handles are placed at 90 degrees for ease of use and control.
- Variable speed from 18 to 35 pulses/second and 4-position adjustable pressure knob to tailor the massager for the best outcome.
- Easy to clean; wipe with a damp cloth.
- Heavy-duty, fan-cooled, high torque DC motor provides long, dependable service.
- Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product.
- Size: 8″ W x 10″ L x 7.5″ H
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- FDA Class 1 approved.
- Certified to UL, CSA, and CE Standards
- 2-year warranty
Note: THIS IS A NON-RETURNABLE PRODUCT
Fast Shipping Call us Today!