Perfect for recreational athletes, runners, or patients needing patellofemoral stabilization over long periods.
Donjoy's Tru-Pull Lite knee brace is ideal for active patients suffering from mild to moderate anterior knee pain, patella instability from subluxation or dislocation injuries, and conditions producing tracking problems. Featuring the latest patented technology from the Tru-Pull family of products, the DonJoy Tru-Pull Lite has two buttress flaps that direct a more "true" stabilizing force toward the Knee as it repeatedly flexes and straightens.
TRU-PULL Lite Knee Brace Features
- Perfect for recreational athletes, runners, or patients needing patellofemoral stabilization over long periods
- Set of removable nylon hinges is included with every brace to provide medial and lateral stability
- A bifurcated strap dynamically pulls the patella into proper alignment reducing pain associated with patellofemoral dysfunction.
- A dual durometer buttress system interfaces directly with the patella, applying a consistent corrective force to reduce pain.
- Independent anchors at the thigh and calf prevent rotation of the brace.
- The new antimicrobial moisture-wicking fabric is hypoallergenic, breathable, and lightweight.
- The unisex design fits both men and women - 5 different sizes available.
DonJoy Tru-Pull Lite Knee Brace for Patella Instability
Keeps my kneecap from shifting out of line. Does run a little tight. Great for activity, I could not wear all day comfortably. Great value vs custom!
I had a physician measure my leg.
Ordered the LARGE
was too tight
Ordered the XL
Still tight at the top and bottom
Otherwise a great product