Improved design for new exercises and usage Designed for enhanced grip with either hands or feet on the dome.
The new, Next Generation BOSU Balance Trainer with textured design is all about functionality. This means being able to use it in the most effective ways possible. The textured markings allow for precise body positioning and cueing for cardio, agility, strength, core, balance and mobility exercises and drills.
- Dome Push-Ups – Position hands using the channel markings perpendicular to your body and compress into the dome with the outsides of your hands. Using the channel markings allow you to be precise with every rep, and if small adjustments need to be made to the position, you can precisely match both sides and then remember that positioning for future sets. Any plank or push-up variation can be done with this precision hand placement.
- Jump Stick & Turn – Align the feet on top of the dome, using the channel markings and center logo for precision. Jump and stick, making sure the foot positioning is the same on the landing as it was on the take-off. Add a quarter turn with each Jump Stick, using the markings to assess precision landings.
- Single Leg Balance and Reflexive Training – Single leg balance drills have been a hallmark of BOSU Training since the beginning. The new design helps position the standing foot with precision in various locations (center, slightly forward/back, slightly side). The textured quadrants can be used as a reference point for other body parts to tap or touch. For example, balance on one leg and tap the opposite foot in each of the quadrants; or, balance on one leg, flex the ankle/knee/hip of that leg and touch each of the quadrants with one or both hands
Designed for enhanced grip with either hands or feet on the dome
Improved design for new exercises and usage
- Lateral Over the Dome – Quick cardio/agility drills like this feel great on the textured surface, and precise foot placement can be emphasized.
- Walk-Over Push-Ups – Position one hand on the dome and one on the floor. After a push-up, walk the hands over the top, using the textured channels as guides for even hand placement.
- Holds up to 350 lb.
- Weighs 13.2 lb.
- 65 cm in diameter and 10 in high when fully inflated
Available in blue with “Made in the USA” logo, light grey rim, and a black, dually over molded platform for extra strength with a smooth, non-skid, non-marking base
Includes BOSU NexGen Pro Balance Trainer, dual action hand pump, and owner’s manual.