- Resistance Levels
These Resistance Loop Bands are an excellent method of strength training for developing specific muscles and tendons. Resistance loops are designed for rehab and training exercises to add variety to standard workouts. Lightweight and portable, the loops are easily transported, offering an alternative to large and heavyweights. Bands are 12 inches.
Resistance Loop Bands are great for targeted rehab work, physical therapy, mobility training, or countless everyday exercises to strengthen the legs, glutes, core, arms, back, and more. They're made from highly durable latex and are optimized for short, limited movements.
- Five color-coded resistance levels
- 2" wide, 12" long
- Convenient black storage bag included
- Designed to fit comfortably around the upper and lower legs
- Great for exercising hip or leg muscles
- Ideal for short, limited movements
- Contain latex
- Warranty - 90 Day Replacement for broken or damaged bands
1 Star: 5 - 20 lbs
2 Stars: 10 - 20 lbs
3 Stars: 20 - 30 lbs
4 Stars: 30 - 40 lbs
5 Stars: 40 - 50 lbs