Blood Flow Restriction, or BFR as commonly known, is a game-changer in rehab and athletic training - These cuffs can help you increase muscle strength, muscle size, and endurance with even low loads. This makes BFR an ideal therapy for rehabilitation, performance, and everyday training.
These are the New BodyPro BFR Cuffs
- 4 Cuffs With Quick Release Valve - 2 Cuffs for Arms and 2 for Legs
- 1 Manual Pump with Tubing
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
Learn more about the benefits of Blood Flow Restriction Training in our blog post here.
BodyPro BFR Cuffs Feature
- Make workouts more effective: Boost muscle growth by 200-300% increases in the involved muscles with occlusion training.
- Easily Portable: Included carry bag, easy to carry, and store.
- Easy to Use: They are fit for anyone from beginners to professionals with simple and effective design.
- Use lower weights: A load of 20% shows similar benefits to training at 70% max, with no greater health risk than traditional exercise.
- Made from strong but comfortable material: It won’t slip up or down roll during exercise and soft surfaces don't rub against your skin.
- Athletes from many different sports can benefit: From yoga to lifting to your own at-home workout program， Blood flow restriction training can be used in any situation where the goal is to increase muscle hypertrophy and strength
- Multi-Benefits: Not only official to muscle growth, and auxiliary training, but also for avoiding muscle wastage after injury.
- This product comes with a 9-month limited manufacturer's warranty against defects.
I am using these to maximize gain in strength in my quads without putting stress on my knees. This really works. I recommend them to anyone. Its been a game changer for me.
And the product I received is first class, A+ equipment
Its well worth the price for me.
I wish there had been instructions on where to place the cuffs on the arms and legs and how much to inflate the cuffs. Instructions were needed on how to snap the inflater into the cuffs.
Pump works great. Bands a bit large for the recommended mm pressure- too tight. Partially occludes artery inflow. Easy to remedy- pump less. Happy with my purchase. Amazing results with BFR technique,
The BFR cuffs are great quality, easy to use and efficacious for both strength/hypertrophy training and rehab. Cost effective as well!